Just another global2.vic.edu.au weblog
- What is the purpose of a wiki?
To give people information on something easily, that people who know about the topic can edit, to add more data.
- Describe in your own words what a wiki looks like.
A plain white page, that can have text, photos, links and other information.
- Who is its audience?
Anyone who is interested in looking up that topic.
- Who can add to the wiki?
Anyone who wants to.
- How reliable is wikipedia?
It is not always reliable, as anyone can add information to it, however usually the information on it is true.
- What are the benefits of having a site like wikipedia?
It makes researching information quicker and easier for people.
- Does our school have a page on wikipedia? Why or why not?
No, because we aren’t a large school, and because anyone can edit information about it.
- Find some local schools that have a page and provide links to their wikipedia page from your blog post. Describe what they look like.
Brauer College and Warrnambool College